Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2012

Weihnachtsmarkt


Weihnachtsmarkt
© Eike-Christian Heine

All people are dressed in black coats. It is still afternoon but darkest night already. The only lights come from the street vendors. This contrast is distinctive for the whole christmas market.

"Can I take a picture?" Half of the sellers are happy to be photographed and eager to drop into a conversation. I guess they are bored. There are no customers. They ask me, why i take pictures or curse the rainy weather that keeps buyers away. Its fun. 

The other half of the traders are not so nice. For some reason a common answer is a rude: "A picture is five euro." Of cause I don't pay them. Instead I start to take my pictures secretly.

Later on I meet with friends. We get drunk on Glühwein. Now I notice how many people have cameras with them. I don't ask anyone why. But I guess its the urge to find some colours in that grey, brown and black season. I hope they'll find some light to take home too.

The new jacket i bought the other day isn't black at all.

Weihnachtsmarkt
© Eike-Christian Heine
Weihnachtsmarkt
© Eike-Christian Heine
Weihnachtsmarkt
© Eike-Christian Heine
Weihnachtsmarkt
© Eike-Christian Heine
Weihnachtsmarkt
© Eike-Christian Heine
Weihnachtsmarkt
© Eike-Christian Heine
Weihnachtsmarkt
© Eike-Christian Heine
Weihnachtsmarkt
© Eike-Christian Heine
Weihnachtsmarkt
© Eike-Christian Heine
Weihnachtsmarkt
© Eike-Christian Heine

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen